We are kindly inviting to the 1st International Conference
“INNOVATIVE (ECO) TECHNOLOGY, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
which will be held on March 4, 2015 at Kauno kolegija/University of Applied Sciences (Lithuania).
Conference is organised by the Faculty of Technologies and Landscaping of Kauno kolegija/University of Applied Sciences (Lithuania).
Venue: the conference will take place at Kauno Kolegija/University of Applied Sciences, Pramonės pr. 22A, Kaunas, Lithuania.
The main goal of the conference is to promote scientific discussion and share ideas about the technological innovations, eco-innovations and technology-based entrepreneurship as drivers for economic growth and social change in regions.
Sub-topics of the conference:
- innovative technologies, innovative cities and regions;
- (eco) technological innovations (renewable energy, eco electronics, healthy nutrition, body ecology diet, etc.) and change in a region;
- good practice of technology-based entrepreneurship (adaption of innovative technologies for company, industry development in a region).
Languages of the conference: Lithuanian, English, Russian.
The following modes of participation are suggested for the conference participants:
- paper presentations. 15 minutes for the presentation are allocated. All paper presentations will be grouped into paper sessions. Each paper session will have a chair-person. Handouts before the conference are highly appreciated.
- presentations at the plenary session. These presentations are given by keynote speakers, who are invited by the Scientific Committee of the Conference and who are recognised specialists in the area. 30 minutes for the presentation are allocated.
- posters – presentations of scientific work in a graphical form. At the time of poster presentation, at least one of the authors must be present.
The online registration to the conference is opened until January 30, 2015. To proceed with online registration, please follow this link http://goo.gl/278zmL
There is no registration fee for the conference.
|Registration and abstract submission deadline
||January 30, 2015
|Paper submission deadline
||February 9, 2015
|Preliminary conference programme
||February 20, 2015
||March 4, 2015
Papers for publication in conference e-proceedings should be sent by e-mail email@example.com
Kauno Kolegija/University of Applied Sciences
Pramonės pr. 22-220, LT-50468 Kaunas, Lithuania
Tel. +370 37 750306
Fax. +370 37 751 135